REDEFINING 1/8 SCALE OFF-ROAD
Engineered. Tested. Built to a higher standard. The all-new Sledge is made to exceed your expectations for quality, toughness, and fun. The rock-solid chassis, massive steel drivetrain, ferocious 6s power, and race-inspired handling leave everything else in the dust.
Traxxas Sledge RTR Monster Truck - 6S Brushless Basher
The Traxxas Sledge RTR 6S 4WD Electric Monster Truck, is an all out basher designed to give you the power and performance for serious off-road fun. This monster truck features a rock solid chassis, massive steel drivetrain, 6S power system and race inspired handling. These features lead to a truck that is designed to push the limits of off-road bashing and look good in the process. Pick up the Traxxas Sledge and leave everything else in the dust.
Powering this monster truck is a Traxxas VXL-6S Velineon ESC and a 2000kV Brushless Motor. Traxxas then used massive steel gears, a triangulated chassis and a center T-bar brace to hold up to the 6S power. A special aluminum motor cradle is used to secure the motor in place eliminating motor flex. The drive train features a torque-biasing center differential that distribute power evenly throughout the chassis. Solid steel axles are used front, center and rear to deliver the power to the wheels. The shock towers are 5mm thick and are tied directly to the center brace for further durability. Holding the truck up are large-bore GT-Maxx aluminum shocks mounted with 4mm hardware. Traxxas left no stone unturned and developed a truck that is ready for any terrain.
- 1/8th Scale basher designed specifically for 6S power
- 20% larger and 75% thicker drive gears
- Triangulated chassis structure for superior chassis strength
- Remove and replace the body in just seconds with exclusive clipless body
- Includes a high-performance metal gear servo that produces over 347oz-in of torque
- 6S power system for brutal power
- Durable Sledgehammer tires are used for great handling and traction
- Length (including wing): 23.78 inches (604mm)
- Front Track: 18.10 inches (459mm)
- Rear Track: 18.10 inches (459mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.95 inches (50mm)
- Weight (no battery): 12.74 pounds (5.77kgs)
- Height (overall): 8.43 inches (214mm)
- Wheelbase: 15.10 inches (384mm)
- Shock Length (front): 5.12 inches (128mm)
- Shock Length (rear): 5.67 inches (144mm)
- Tire Diameter: 6.7 x 3.3 inches (170mm x 84mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 3.8 inches (97mm)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 17.2 (13/52 motor pinion and spur gear)
- Differential Type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
- Model: Velineon VXL-6s
- Input Voltage (cells): 4s–6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 V
- BEC Current Continuous: 10 A
- BEC Current Peak: 20 A
- Reverse Delay: Yes, with lockout
- Type: 2000 kV sensorless brushless
- Connector Type: Traxxas 6.5mm bullet connectors
- (1) Traxxas RTR Sledge Monster Truck
- (1) TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- (1) Jumper plug (for 4s battery use)
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- High quality maintenance tools
- 4S: (1) 4S 6700mAh LiPo Battery with Traxxas iD Connector or (2) 2S 7600mAh LiPo Batteries with Traxxas iD Connectors
- 6S: (2) 3S 5000mAh LiPo Batteries with Traxxas iD Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Balance Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
|Model Type:||Monster Truck|
|Model Speed:||70+ mph with 6s LiPo battery and optional gearing|
|Model Skill Level:||4|
|Weight:||12.74 lbs (5.77 kg)|
|Length:||23.78 inches (604 mm including wing)|
|Width:||18.10 inches (459 mm)|
|Front Track:||18.10 inches (459 mm)|
|Rear Track:||18.10 inches (459 mm)|
|Height:||8.43 inches (214 mm)|
For the price point, iam disappointed with the Sledge,I feel they could have given us steel turnbuckle and done o few more upgrades than giving us a 700.00 dollar piece of plastic. Not your best turnout Traxxas. This is just my opinion.
I have had this truck for a couple of months now and love it the truck out of the box was better than expected the only thing was the motor mount moved and stripped the spergear.
Badass! Easy to work on! Takes a somewhat beating for stock.
This thing was well engineered! Turning is a little slower on dirt/grass but having the time on a little helps with that. On 6s it is plenty fast. I already the 16t pinion but haven't bothered switching it yet until I get use to controlling it more. At first I was hesitant due to the price but I now believe it was well worth it.
Would have given more stars had traxxas properly glued the tires onto their rims...