- Custom 6mm stub axles - no more bending or breaking
- Bigger bearings for better load handling 10x15x4 inner and a 6x12x4 outer bearing (stock is 5x11x4 inner/outer)
- Hardened steel driveshafts and drive cups
- Captured CV drive pin - it can't fall out
- New M6 rear hub design with multiple camber link locations
- Includes two sets of rear hubs (0.5 and 1.5 degrees). 1, 2, 3, and 4 degree settings available
- Reduces slop
- Stock wheels and nuts fit with no mods
- Metric hardware throughout
- 17mm adapter option (sold separately)
The Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts and Rear Hubs will give your Slash 4X4 the ultimate in performance and durability.
If you are having issues with anything breaking this will most likely be caused by running the RPM A-Arms made from pure nylon. These arms are not compatible with our kit as they are too flexible. Because of this extreme flexibility, the metal parts of our kit are compromised during use. For this reason, we can only recommend using the stock Traxxas arms.
Requires: Screw pin from the original Traxxas output yoke (TRA6828X - M3 screw pin).
- Traxxas Slash 4x4
- Traxxas Stampede 4x4