Save $ 15.00
This is the Axial "NVS" Night Vision System. For the ultimate level in scale detail, you can now add the NVS light system to your rig! This system features controls for headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and right/left turn signals, as well as extra auxiliary lighting. This optional lighting kit is ideal for Rock Crawlers, Short Course Trucks, or any other application that could benefit from a multi-light system.
When going forward the headlights brighten, when the brakes are applied the brake lights will brighten
Turn left or right and the blinkers will signal your turn.
The main control box is a nice compact size measuring 47x32x23mm ~ 1.8x 1.25x0.9” (Width x Depth x Height).
External on/off switch so you can mount it remotely to make it easier to reach.
Separate on/off switch for auxiliary lighting mounted on main control box.
Separate light connectors for up to 10 LED light strings.
Additional/replacement LED light strings are available.
Includes the following LED light strings:
(1) Double LED light string for headlights (White LED).
(1) Double LED light string for brake lights (Red LED).
(2) Double LED light strings for turn signals (Orange LED).
(1) 5 LED light string for auxiliary lights (White LED).
12mm ALUMINUM HEX HUB. Don't Spin a Wheel Hub Again!
- Black cast aluminum 12mm hex hub with ridges to reduce slippage - Held on with set screws. To prevent the hex from coming off to make maintenance easier. - Includes a complete set of 4 hubs, cross pins, and set screws.
Save $ 10.00
Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
• Molded from .050 thick polycarbonate • 12.0" wheelbase • Classic style body featuring sunken interior, dash and driver figure • Separate polycarbonate windshield can be left off for a full open-air design • Includes molded chrome grille with exceptional detail • Additional molded chrome parts; mirrors and door handles • Clear lenses for headlights and turn markers • Multi-piece roll cage with mounting hardware • Additional molded parts; body mounts, body clip handles, wire looms and spare tire mount • Full sticker sheet and window mask • Detailed assembly sheet
NOTE: Driver helmet, and front/rear bumpers not included.Compatibility:
Axial 32 Pitch, 56 Tooth Spur Gear. This plastic spur gear is a great upgrade for high horsepower applications. The larger teeth make 32 pitch gears more robust than standard 48 pitch gears for increased durability. This gear is also included as stock equipment on the Wraith Spawn trucks.
56 tooth spur gear
32 pitch for durability
Requires AXI31026 Slipper Plate and AXI31068 Slipper Clutch Pads
Axial 48 Pitch Spur Gear. These gears are compatible with the Axial AX-10, SCX-10 and Wraith trucks equipped with 48 pitch gears, and are available in multiple tooth count options to fine tune torque and top speed.
Axial 61-90mm Icon Aluminum Shock Set (2)
Save $ 5.00
Axial’s latest scale shock release is fully licensed by Icon Vehicle Dynamics™. These shocks feature a new and improved CNC machined shock piston for smoother action through the range of travel. The new Icon shocks also feature clear coated polished aluminum bodies, complete with aluminum faux reservoirs. The main body of the shock is threaded for quick ride height adjustments and pre-load tuning ability. Like their full size counterparts these shocks are completely rebuildable, tunable and offer consistent handling all while adding some of that Icon bling to your SCX10™ chassis.
• CNC machined pistons, shock bodies and reservoirs for a precise fit • Polyoxymethylene - (POM/thermoplastic) shock pistons offers smooth action • Clear anodized shock bodies and reservoirs • Titanium nitride coated shock shafts for durability • Dual rate springs • Includes steel ball studs • All hardware for assembly included • New shock pistons, bodies and reservoirs are compatible with all SCX10™ shocks • Two shocks per package
Save $ 5.00
The Axial AE-5 Waterproof ESC is a brushed motor workhorse for rock crawlers. With 3S LiPo capability, adjustable drag brake and waterproof functionality, this is a great ESC for scale enthusiasts and crawlers who demand the smooth control of a brushed motor system. Plus, the settings can be switched between LiPo and NiMH battery types “in the field” with a simple jumper, avoiding the complex procedures found on most crawler ESC options. ESC includes factory installed bullet connectors for the motor, and a T-style battery connector for plug and play versatility.
AE-5 Waterproof ESC Features:
Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH batteries
Save $ 11.00
The AE-5 ESC features include 3S LiPo capability, adjustable drag brake and it's waterproof! Settings can be easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures!
• Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH batteries • Jumper 2 switches drag brake settings • Waterproof design • Includes Star style battery plug • No on/off switch - power supplied by battery connection • Laser etched heat sink
* Always remember to disconnect the battery when vehicle is not in use.
Axial Aluminum C Hub Carrier (Black) (2) **
Save $ 5.01
This is a set of optional Axial Aluminum C-Hubs, intended for use with the Axial Scorpion Rock Crawler. Anodized black with laser etched Axial logos these C-Hubs replace the stock plastic C-hubs for increased strength and more responsive steering. These aluminum C-hubs are set at an increased castor angle to improve the drive shaft angle while at the same time maintaining proper castor angle. Another advantage of these C-hubs is that they are designed with a lower overall profile to allow the maximum steering throw while using stock steering knuckles (when used in conjunction with Axial Universal Joints #AXI30464).
Genuine Axial parts are designed to fit better and provide true improvements in performance, accept no substitutions.
Save $ 2.00
This is an optional Axial 25 Tooth Aluminum Servo Horn, and is intended for use with the Axial Wraith, Scorpion, SCX and XR10 trucks. If you drive your Axial based rig hard, then you already know how tough the rocks can be on a servo horn. Upgrading to Axial's HD aluminum servo horns will give you added piece of mind on those all day expeditions. Features:
CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum for precision and strength
Hard anodized for durability
Available in 23, 24 and 25 spline counts to fit most servos
Clamping style head for secure mounting in high stress applications
16 and 20mm threaded mounting holes for adjustability
16 and 20mm threaded mounting holes for adjustability
Axial Heavy Duty "Underdrive" Bevel Gear Set (43/13)
Save $ 5.00
Optional Ratio Gear Sets.
• Use the gears in different combinations front and rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier • The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train • Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter • New gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range • The lower gear range set reduces torque twist (43/13) • The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14) • Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle • One set per axle required • Laser etched markings