The Spektrum AR10100T 10 Channel Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft.
- Full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase
- Features a Micro USB connection for easy registration and updating with any micro USB cable using Spektrum's PC Programmer application
- Features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary
- Compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- VOLT, RPM and TEMP telemetry ports can be used with traditional Spektrum Telemetry Sensors
- XBUS telemetry port for expandable telemetry capabilities, like GPS, Air Speed, Flight Battery Energy and more
- Micro USB port for easy registration and firmware updating capability
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with up to 2 additional SRXL2 Remote Receivers, SPM9747 or SPM4651T, sold separately
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
The Spektrum AR10100T 10 Channel Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. It features a full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. Included XBUS and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately. A user-friendly Micro USB port is built into the receiver for easy access to firmware updates via the Spektrum PC Programmer Application. The AR10360T It also features 2 SRXL2 ports for added SRXL2 Remote Receivers (SPM9747 or SPM4651T), available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind servo header is available to connect smart devices, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery. The AR10100T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe'" technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming. Also, the throttle port is Smart ESC compatible right out of the box.
To enjoy the full benefits of Smart™ technology, use the AR10100T receiver with a Smart ESC and telemetry capable Spektrum DSMX® transmitter. Vital telemetry data such as current, voltage, temperature and RPM is sent directly to your transmitter in real time.
The Spektrum™ AR10100T receiver features an integrated barometer (built-in pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data to your telemetry capable Spektrum Transmitter, without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
- Antenna Length
- 7.32" (186 mm)
- Bind Method
- Bind Button
- Data Port
- 55 x 30 x 15mm (2.16 x 1.18 x 0.59 in)
- Input Voltage
- Product Weight