This First Gen Power Wagon body style comes as 2 pieces (Cab and Bed) for an ultra-realistic look that stays true to the original military inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could buy.
- Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Scale Crawler Body
- Separate Cab and Bed for Ultra-realism
- Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
- Separate Round Headlights Allow for LED's
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four steps to Crawl Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your rig
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon body for Scale Crawlers! This First Gen Power Wagon body style comes as 2 pieces (Cab and Bed) for an ultra-realistic look that stays true to the original military inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could buy. The 1946 Power Wagon features a huge, menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the real truck. The body includes textured rocker panels, realistic undercuts and separate round headlights designed to allow for real working LED lights, all of which complete the look of this iconic truck. Order your body now!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Product Length||18.6" (472 mm)|
|Wheelbase||12.3" (312 mm)|
|Product Height||5.8" (147 mm)|