- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology - Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Pre-mounted to Stock Black "Split Six" Style Wheels
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Tire made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Are you ready to take your Mojave™ to places it has never been before? Introducing the all-new Dumont Paddle tires that have been designed from the ground up to sling sand and snow further than ever before and look good doing it!
The Dumont Paddle tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont Paddle tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California, but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter. The Dumont Paddle tires are mounted to a pair of stock "Split Six" style Black ARRMA® Mojave™ wheels so you know they will fit and perform exceptionally well. We take the guesswork out of your glue job by doing the mounting for you so you can spend your time having fun! Don't get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of pre-mounted Dumont Paddle tires for your ARRMA® Mojave™ today!
Note: This list may not be 100% accurate or up to date, and is meant to be used as a guideline for compatibility.