JConcepts introduces the Fin turnbuckle sets designed specifically for style, durability and performance. The base of the shaft's design is centered around a .143" titanium hex size which gradually tapers down into a 3mm thread which accepts the standard AE ball-cup configuration. The focus of the styling surrounds the lengthened adjustment hex area and the "finned" cuts that rotate about the center. The JConcepts turnbuckles are produced with left and right hand threads with the left being conveniently marked for easy orientation.
JConcepts turnbuckle adjustment wrench is offered separately as part # 2234.
- Original JConcepts design and "Fin" styling
- High-grade, machined titanium material
- Standardized 3mm thread base
- Left and right hand threads with conveniently marked left
- Aesthetic jewelry
- Team Associated RC10 B6
- Team Associated RC10 B6.1
- Team Associated RC10 B6.1D
- Team Associated RC10 B6.2
- Team Associated RC10 B6.2D
- Team Associated RC10 B6D