The Hot Racing Axial SCX10 II Heavy Duty Steel Drive Shafts is a heavy duty steel front and rear telescoping driveshaft optioin for the Axial SCX10 II Kit vehicles (not RTR).
- This is not a complete driveshaft assembly. See list below for parts needed to build two complete driveshafts.
- Will NOT work with vehicles equipped with the RTR transmission.
- Must maintain telescoping assembly with grease
- Heavy duty CNC machined hardened carbon steel construction
- 6061 aluminum screw-on sleeves to capture steel telescoping pins
- Replaces factory plastic front and rear drive shafts
Short shaft compressed length: 65.5mm joint-joint
Short shaft extended length: 84.5mm joint-joint
Short shaft travel: ~19mm
Long shaft compressed length: 111mm joint-joint
Long shaft extended length: 130mm joint-joint
Long shaft travel: ~19mm
Outside diameter: 11.5mm
Shaft diameter: 5mm
- (1) front steel drive shaft
- (1) rear steel drive shaft
- SCX10 II Kit vehicle (not RTR) with 2-speed capable transmission
- Axial AXA0286 M4x2.5x13mm screw shafts are required
- Axial AX31148 W88 V2 Joint 10X15mm
- Axial AX31028 2x11mm pin
- Axial AX31114 (1) Part of WB8 V2 driveshaft
- Axial SCX10 II