The Tegu dual Brushed and Brushless ESC from Furitek is flexible with it's design allowing drivers to use the original brushed motor system, or aftermarket sensorless brushless motors for Axial SCX24 vehicles. Drivers looking for improved performance, as well as further capabilities such as 3s 11.1V LiPo operation, as well as a stronger BEC for extra controls such as external lights.
Furitek focused on providing and improved crawling experience when designing new ESC's for the scale platform. Thanks to field-oriented control (FOC) technology, Tegu can allow your SCX24 to crawl at a snails pace with ease. Overall the Tegu provides stable and powerful torque, low noise, high efficiency, and offers high-speed dynamic response.
Depending on different needs, the Tegu is offered with or without a plastic case. Most who are using the original receiver system will opt for the no case option, while those using aftermarket receivers and transmitters choose the case option.
Features at a Glance:
- Brushless and Brushed motor control (default is brushless)
- 2A 5.5V BEC
- 2s - 3s 7.4v-11.1v LiPo Support
- Smart device programming for Apple iOS and Android devices
- Firmware updateable (with optional bluetooth module)
- Realtime telemetry with 10Hz update rate
- AAA and LiPo battery support with auto detection
- Compatible with all transmitter and receiver types
Dimensions: 30.6x30.6mm (LxW)
Battery Type: 2s 7.4V LiPo | 3s 11.1V LiPo
Motor Type: Brushed DC | Sensorless Brushless DC
BEC Output: 5.5V, 2A
ESC Current: 20A Constant | 40A Burst
- (1) Furitek 20A ESC
- (1) Bluetooth module
- (1) JST 2.0 to Banana Motor Cable
- (1) External ESC Cable
- (1) Servo Cable
- Axial SCX24