- Compatible with on-road, buggies, truggies and monster trucks running up to 6S LiPo batteries and weighing up to 15lbs (6.8kg)
- Waterproof design allows running in nearly any environment
- Profiles can be custom designed on a PC with the Castle Link PC programming software (software not included, can be downloaded for free from Castle's website, voucher is included for free Castle Link Programmer)
- Solder posts allow battery wire length and direction to be easily changed
- Input Voltage: 2S-6S LiPo BEC: Adjustable: User selectable between 5 and 7V, default 5.5V Brake: Proportional Reversible: Yes, may be disabled for racing Cooling Fan: 1.2" (30mm) removable Dimensions: 2.19 x 1.86 x 1.33" (56 x 47 x 34mm) Weight: 3.93oz (111.5g) without battery connector
In The Box
- Mamba Monster 2 25V ESC with Cooling Fan
- On/Off Switch
- Fan Plug
- Motor Wires
- Receiver Wire with Connector and Instructions
- Voucher for free Castle Link Programmer
The Mamba Monster 2 ESC is resistant to water, but it is not intended for continuous operation while submerged. If the ESC is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives and then fully dry the ESC. The ESC fan is not water resistant. Remove the fan from ESC before exposing the vehicle to liquids. Always check to see that the rest of the components in your vehicle can withstand getting wet.
Users can run their vehicles through the morning dew, down the muddy road, across the soggy snow or just about anywhere else you;d be interested in running a 1/8-scale RC buggy or truck with the Mamba Monster 2 ESC. Mamba Monster 2 ESC is intended for on-road vehicles, buggies, truggies and monster trucks running up to 6S Li-Po and tipping the scales at up to 15 lb. The innovative new case allows for fan changes, if necessary. Solder posts now permit users to change battery wire length and direction as needed. As always, the Mamba Monster 2 ESC offers industry-leading software functions and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.