The Axial Axial SCX24 Aluminum Fix Tight Tolerance Steering Rod Link is a direct replacement for the steering links included with the SCX24 models. These CNC machined aluminum links reduce the slop in the steering linkage, and help to create a more precise steering assembly. Package includes servo link and drag link with factory installed pivot balls, and installation hardware.
- The linkage set are much tighter than the stock steering linkage
- 6061 aluminum links, Black anodized
- Steel pivot balls
- Replaces plastic Axial AXI204000 steering link
- (1) tie rod with Steel Pivot Ball
- (1) drag link with Steel Pivot Ball
- (4) cap head cap screw
Note: This list may not be 100% accurate or up to date, and is meant to be used as a guideline for compatibility.