The Hot Racing Axial SCX24 Aluminum Threaded Telescopic Shock are a friction damped shock option that provides increased travel compared to the standard type shock. These shocks feature a telescoping type shock body that adds length during extension, and reduces length as the shock compresses, providing more overall shock travel. Tacky grease is recommended to help reduce friction and smooth out the damping. The included faux reservoir shock cap provides realistic scale looks, but is non functional.
- Machined aluminum brass construction
- Telescopic design for maximum travel
- Threaded shock bodies for quick pre-load adjustments
- Tacky grease to help with smooth damping
- Scale-looking reservoir (non-functioning; for scale only)
- Three spring rates included
- Replaces Axial AXI31612 SCX24 shock set
- Reservoir is non-functional
- Mount with wide flange outward to retain O-rings.
- Use tacky grease or Silicone diff lub for a heavy coating.
Extended length eye-to-eye: ~48.5mm
Compressed length eye-to-eye: ~28.5mm
Spring Length: 32mm 14 Turn (0.3, 0.35, 0.4)
- (4) Tele shocks
- (4) soft springs (black)
- (4) Med Spring (Gold)
- (4) Firm springs (silver)
- (8) M1.4x8 cap head screws
Note: This list may not be 100% accurate or up to date, and is meant to be used as a guideline for compatibility.