This is the Pro-Line Trifecta Pre-Cut Lexan 1/8 Off Road Wing. Now you can get a pre-cut version of the wing Ty Tessmann used to win the World Championships! The 1:8 Trifecta Lexan Wing brings a huge amount of weight savings to the highest part of your buggy and massively lowers your cars center of gravity. This results in faster corner speeds and reduces the chance of traction rolling when faced with high-bite track conditions. The 1:8 Trifecta Lexan wing features 3 strengthening ribs and 3 dimples that hang down on each side creating a “golf ball aerodynamic effect” under the wing for added down force and reduced high speed drag.
The center fin piece adds side stability to your car and strength around the mounting holes. Carried over from the Molded Trifecta Wing, the Trifecta Lexan Wing includes 2 optional wickerbills (Small & Large) that allow you to tune the performance and downforce of the wing to your liking. The wickerbill also adds strength across the whole back portion of the Wing, adding durability. This Wing Pack includes 2 Lexan Wings, 2 Center Fins and 1 Wicker Pack (1 long & 1 short) with Hardware.
- World Championship Winning Performance and Design in Pre-Cut Form
- Huge Weight Savings Over Traditional Wings
- Center Fins Add Side Stability and Mounting Strength
- Optional Wickerbills Add Tunability and Durability
- Faster Corner Speed with Lower Center of Gravity
- Immediately Improves Your Cars Performance and Style
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) 1:8 Trifecta Lexan Wing
- (1) Center Fin
- (2) Wickerbills
- Wickerbill Hardware: (4) M2.5 x 8 BHCS & (4) M2.5 Locknuts