Axial SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer RTR 4WD Rock Crawler w/2.4GHz Radio **
- $ 349.99
- Save $ 50.01
The Axial SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer RTR 4WD Rock Crawler delivers classic looks with an open-air top and aggressive stance. But this Blazer sports more than just a macho look. Additional items like chrome-coated grille, mirrors and door handles are included. Officially licensed Chassis Unlimited front and rear tube bumpers are mounted tight to the body for maximum clearance and a set of offroad lights (with LEDs) shine some light when the sun goes down.
To keep the Blazer rolling along in even the toughest situations, Axial has mounted it on the proven SCX10 II chassis. High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed AX10 transmission case and tough steel suspension links are just a few of the parts that make the Blazer a beast on any terrain.
AR44 SINGLE PIECE AXLE
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Helical, metal cut internal gears, and high-quality bearings are all standard equipment.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- 1-piece all-metal locker front and rear
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimized gear ratio – 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously. This reduces torque twist which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
1.9 METHOD HOLE WHEELS
The MR307 Hole is a fresh take on the classic hole-wheel design that dominated early off road racing. Just like the Double Standard and NV, the Hole features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Clean, simple and METHOD STRONG! These officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean line look, molded in a magnesium grey color with a satin chrome beadlock rim.
1.9 FALKEN WILD PEAK M/T TIRE (S30)
The WildPeak All Terrain tire has amazing traction on many surfaces, even with its rather conservative pattern. This fact alone has had the entire industry on the edge of their seats waiting to see what the Falken rubber will be able to do with a more aggressive pattern.
- Officially licensed by Falken Tire
- 119.0mm (4.7”) Tall, 48mm (1.9”) Wide
- S30 compound
AR44™ UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
ALL STEEL SUSPENSION LINKS
Strong steel links for both suspension and steering. Large M4 rod ends for durability.
AE-5L ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE, WATERPROOF
The Axial AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarized plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
NOTE: LED LEADS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD AXIAL LED LIGHT STRINGS, or THIRD PARTY LED LIGHT STRINGS. Connecting your old LED light strings to these leads will cause damage to the AE-5L ESC and the light strings.
Length: 22" (559mm)
Width: 9.5" (241mm)
Height: 9.25" (235mm)
Wheelbase: 12.0" (304.8mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) estimated with electronics
Motor: 35T brushed motor
Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4gHz
Servos: Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in
ESC: AE-5L, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof