The Hot Racing Axial SCX24 Reservoir Friction Damper kit was developed for hte Axial SCX24, but may be compatible with other similar mini/micro crawlers as well. These shocks are friction damped, requiring only a partial filling of silicone oil. These shocks feature a machined faux reservoir shock cap for realistic scale looks, and include a full set of soft and hard springs to allow tuning. Package includes shocks, springs and hardware.
- Requires 0.05in, 1.3mm, or 1.4mm hex wrench for screws
- Silicone shock/diff oil. Shocks should not be fully filled; add only enough oil for a heavy coating. 2000-3000cSt is a good starting weight.
- Reservoir is for aesthetics only and is non-functional
- Machined aluminum construction
- Threaded shock bodies for quick pre-load adjustments
- Scale-looking reservoir (non-functioning; for scale only)
- Two spring rates included
- Replaces Axial AXI31612 SCX24 shock set
Extended length eye-to-eye: ~32.5mm
Compressed length eye-to-eye: ~24mm
- (4) shocks
- (4) soft springs (black)
- (4) firm springs (silver)
Note: This list may not be 100% accurate or up to date, and is meant to be used as a guideline for compatibility.