In The Box
- (1) 1978 Chevy Malibu Clear Body and Spoiler
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Decal Sheet and Window Masks
Needed to Complete
- Body Scissors and Reamer
- Polycarbonate safe Paint
- Fully Licensed 1978 Chevy® Malibu™
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Replica of Mark Micke’s 1:1 Malibu™ Drag car
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the timeless 1978 Chevy® Malibu™ body specifically designed for the growing No-Prep SC Drag Racing scene! Bowtie fans will love this ultra-scale body that captures all the signature details of Mark Micke's 4,700hp, twin-turbo, 200mph+ G-body Malibu™.
Transform your Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, Slash® 2wd or AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast in retro-classic square-body style! We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires (PRO10158203) on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires (PRO10157203) in the rear, Pomona Drag Spec Wheels, and the Stinger Wheelie Bar to complete the ultimate hot-rod look.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car & AE DR10, but your 2wd Slash® will require some modifications to fit correctly.
*This body requires extended body mounts (PRO607000) for proper body fit*
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. Bullhorn exhaust pipes are not included. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
Step by Step Build:
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car
- Slash® 2wd Modified into a narrow Pro-Mod Drag Car (See video above for details)
- AE DR10