Ford fans, your time has come! Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1967 Mustang clear body to the no prep drag racing scene. The front end features a massively inset grill and headlights just like the full-size muscle car, which is only made possible with Pro-Line's proprietary molding technology. This Mustang body has been faithfully recreated in 1/10 scale size and tuned specifically for drag racing. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. Pro-Line even includes a drag-style rear wing to keep you going straight down the track. If you are a Mustang fan, then this is a must-have body for your drag car. Get your own 1967 Ford® Mustang body today!
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10 and the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, and your 2WD Slash® will require some new parts to fit correctly.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO357300 | 1967 Ford® Mustang Clear Body for Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, Slash® 2wd Drag Car & AE DR10
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Officially Licensed by Ford®
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1967 Mustang with Drag Racing Flair
- Massively Inset Grill & Headlights made Possible by Pro-Line's Advanced Molding Technology
- Drag Style Clear Polycarbonate Rear Wing Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Drag Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car (LOS03035)
- Drag Slash® (using PRO607000 Sold Separately)
- AE DR10 (ASC70027, ASC70026, ASC70026C, ASC70025, ASC70025C, ASC70028 & ASC70028C)
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
|Product Height||6" (152 mm)|
|Wheelbase||13.1" (333 mm)|
|Product Width||11.5" (292 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Drag Car|
|Product Length||23" (584 mm)|