Pro-Line is proud to introduce a combat-ready body for scale crawlers that is ready to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy: the Strikeforce clear body. Based on full-size light combat vehicles used by the armed forces, this body is perfect for your next military-themed build. The Strikeforce provides a blank canvas for completing your mission directive, whether it requires a general-purpose military vehicle, a utility vehicle, or even a weapons carrier.
The Strikeforce features detailed front grill, hood, and roof shapes that mimic the real thing, and the body even includes add-on blast-proof windows and air filter cap to complete the military look. The bed is separate from the cab, which allows so many scale options for you to custom-build your ideal vehicle. The decal sheet includes extra details to make the Strikeforce come to life like window bolts and door hinges.
Complete your Strikeforce with Pro-Line's Military-inspired paint set (PRO632304)! Now is the time to strike - get your own Pro-Line Strikeforce body for your 12.3" Crawler now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO357600 | Strikeforce Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
- Perfect for your Next Scale Military Build
- Based on Full-size Light Combat Vehicles Used by the Armed Forces
- Add-on Blast Proof Windows and Air Filter Cap Included
- Separate Cab and Bed Allows for Further Customization
- Detailed Decals Complete the Military Look
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Mission Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your 12.3" Crawler
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
|Product Length||20" (508 mm)|
|Product Width||9" (229 mm)|
|Wheelbase||12.3" (312 mm)|
|Product Height||5.8" (147 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|