The Yokomo MD 1.0 Master Drift 1/10 2WD RWD Drift Car Kit features the latest drift technology. The team at Yokomo has taken years of drifting experience and incorporated an incredible amount of features into this highly competitive drift car.
Using graphite suspension arms never used in drift cars before is the first hint that this machine is truly race inspired. Drift cars need adjustability and this MD 1.0 delivers. With a multitude of adjustments consisting of car width, skid angle, roll center camber, toe and more you will have no problem tuning your vehicle to the track conditions. Another feature that Yokomo focused on the transmission. Using a three gear transmission out of the box gives you a positive torque setup helping to plant the rear of the vehicle under power. As an option, Yokomo has given you the ability to convert to a more neutral four gear transmission setup again allowing you to tune for any track conditions. Packed with features and adjustments it is easy to see why they call this the "Master Drift".
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Limited Edition Red!
- Limited specification with color anodized main aluminum parts
- RWD gear drive
- Front and rear aluminum shock towers
- Lightweight graphite Shorty battery holder
- 5mm Graphite suspension arms
- Differential height adjustment (3 levels)
- Adjustable motor position (13 levels)
- Aluminum rod end adapter
- Big bore aluminum low friction shocks
- Updated ultra-lightweight slide rack steering
- Graphite upper deck
- Graphite rear ESC mount to maximize traction
- Graphite flat body mount plate
- Aluminum rear bulkhead for both 3/4 gear transmissions
- 2.4mm rigid Lightweight graphite chassis
- (1) Limited Edition MD 1.0 Master Drift 1/10 RWD Drift Car Kit
Needed to Complete:
- (1) 2-3 Channel radio system
- (1) Electronic Speed Control
- (1) 540 Motor
- (1) Steering Servo
- (1) 2S (7.4V) LiPo battery
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (1) Drift tires & Wheels
- (1) 200mm TC or Drift body
- (1) Polycarbonate paint for body
- Tools for assembly