Slash 4X4 VXL, RTR, TSM, w/o Module, #47 Mike
- $ 450.00
- Save $ 305.00
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- TQi 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system and 5-channel receiver
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
Slash 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, Velineon brushless power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs Slash 4X4 and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Slash 4X4 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Slash 4X4 performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see Slash 4X4 in action for yourself.
Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It's engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control. 3355R VXL-3s Waterproof ESC RightIt's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
Water, mud, and snow don't slow down Stampede 4X4; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for no-worry fun in wet conditions that send other trucks running for cover. Drive Stampede 4X4 where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Traxxas model by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. The efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. You're in full control with the new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. The Velineon Brushless Power System and included Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell 8.4V NiMH battery combine to unleash 35+mph, right out of the box. Install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! It's brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and switch it on to feed your need for extreme horsepower.
TQi Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory.
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate 68077
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate reaches speeds in excess of 60mph with optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (35mph+ stock)
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4 Ultimate
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- TQi 2.4GHz high-output transmitter
- TQi Traxxas Link™ Wireless Bluetooth Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Wireless Module links with iPad iPad mini iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports