Tekin Pro4 4-Pole Brushless Motor w/5mm Shaft (4,600kV)
- $ 157.00
- Save $ 78.00
Tekin's PRO4 Motors set a new standard for 4x4 Short Course performance. Utilizing the proven design of the T8 1:8th scale motor, the Tekin PRO4 produces the torque and smooth power you demand for a 4x4 Short Course Truck. Specifically designed with KV ranges to complement 2s, 3s and 4s LiPo power systems, no other 1:10th scale motor on the market can deliver the power needs your 4x4 Short Course requires. Pair the Tekin PRO4 with the RX8 GEN2 for the ultimate in 4x4 Short Course power systems.
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- 4WD Short Course Specific
- 5mm Output Shaft
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
Input Voltage: 2S - 4600kV / 4000kV
3S - 3300kV
4S - 2400kV / 1900kV
6S - 1400kV
Weight: 179g / 6.3oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.18mm (.125") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.8mm / 1.41"
Motor Length: 52.9mm / 2.10"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
Rotor Size: 18.5mm *all