ProTek RC 2S 120C Si-Graphene + HV Shorty LiPo Battery (7.6V/5800mAh) w/5mm Connectors (ROAR Approved) **
- $ 99.99
- Save $ 55.01
The ProTek R/C 2S 120C Graphene + HV 5800mAh Shorty LiPo Battery is a great battery option for any racer looking for a lightweight, shorty style battery. Weighing 222 grams, the HV Shorty is lighter than a standard shorty pack, with a massive increase in capacity. This makes it an ideal pack for 2WD and 4WD modified racing, or stock class racers that want optimum voltage for the entire run. This pack is also a great choice for 1/8 e-buggies that want to run a lightweight 2x2S saddle pack configuration.
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage - but Graphene + 120C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 120C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 120C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Ideal for 2WD and 4WD modified racing, or stock class racers that want optimum voltage for the entire run
- Perfect for 1/8 e-buggies that want to run a light 2x2S saddle pack configuration
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
- 5mm bullets and 5mm to 4mm bullet adapters included
- (1) ProTek R/C Battery
- (2) 5mm to 4mm Bullet Reducers
- (2) 5mm Bullet Connectors
- (1) 2mm Balance Bullet Connector
|Battery Model||HV Shorty LCG|
|Balance Connector||2mm Bullet|
|Number of Cells||2 Cell|
|Maximum Charge Rate||10C (58A)|
|Watt Hour @7.6V