1:8 BUGGY CATAPULT (SOFT - LONG WEAR) EVO WHEEL PRE-MOUNTED WHITE
- $ 17.00
- Save $ 25.50
**BRAND NEW TIRES CLEARANCE**
The 1:8 Catapult is engineered to offer a balance of long life and traction on dusty abrasive tracks. The larger lugs keep wear at bay while the "C" shaped treads dig through the dust to find grip. The Catapult found its way to the top of the podium on its first race out with AKA driver, David Ronnefalk, running away with the championship at the 2014 Dirt Nitro Challenge in E-Buggy. They are available in AKA's race proven super soft, soft, medium, soft long wear, and medium long wear compounds.
- Tread Performance - Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
- Assembly Quality: AKA Pre-Mounts are all hand assembled using AKA Premium tire glue and are double checked for adhesion quality. There is no doubt we have the best pre-mounts in the industry.