Pro-Line Positron 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (MC) **
- $ 23.49
- Save $ 5.46
This is a pair of Pro-Line Positron 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires. Designed from the ground up with a fresh carcass shape and futuristic directional tread design, the Positron delivers true next generation performance with improved grip and corner speed on indoor clay tracks.
The tread design pays homage to the Electron and Ion tire before it with the 2 center pins boxed in by connected bars for a familiar Pro-Line signature look. From there the connected bars shoot off at angles that have been specifically designed to provide maximum Forward Bite combined with unmatched corner speed all while lasting longer than the competition. The Positron is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run.
- Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- Angled Connected Bars for Maximum Forward Bite & Unmatched Corner Speed
- Improved tire wear over previous race tires
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
- Outlast the Competition
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.33" (85mm)
Width: 1.67" (42mm)
- (2) Positron 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts