IN Store Pickup Available
Select In Store Pick up at Checkout
Blade 120 S2 RTF with SAFE Technology
Break through the heli learning barrier with the Blade 120 S2. Featuring the proven durability of the 120 S platform with updated flight characteristics and integrated telemetry, the 120 S2 is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor machine. Easily one of the best fixed pitch heli models on the market, it's perfect for beginner RC pilots and will attract seasoned pilots looking for a fun and easy flying model with high durability and integrated telemetry. Fixed-pitch, flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity lets you enjoy extra speed and agility with a design that has a high-level of durability and efficiency. Exclusive SAFE® technology helps keep you in control by delivering the stability you need to develop confidence quickly. Prevent a crash the second you feel disoriented—just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology locks the 120 S2 into a familiar level attitude. So whether you aim to advance your skills, or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 120 S2 can help you be the master of single-rotor flight.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology allows for an easy and leisurely heli experience
- Panic recovery mode can prevent a crash
- Integrated voltage telemetry to your compatible Spektrum Transmitter
- Flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity
- Durable construction
- High-speed main and coreless tail rotor motors
- Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos
- E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery and charger
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology
- Length: 13 in (330mm)
- Tail Drive: Direct
- Main Rotor Head Type: Fixed pitch flybarless
- Servos: Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos installed
- Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
- Skill Level: Level 1
- Technology : SAFE Technology
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Motor Type: Coreless
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Channels: 4
- Flying Weight: 0-250g, 03.73oz (106g)
- Approximate Flight Time: 5 minutes
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 500mAh LiPo
- Height: 4.2 in (108mm)
- Main Frame Material: Plastic
- Main Rotor Diameter: 013 in (330mm)
- Tail Blade Material: Plastic
- Width: 1.8 in (45mm)
- (1) Fully Assembled 120 S2 Helicopter
- (1) Multi-function Transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX Technology
- (1) USB LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po Flight Battery
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Tools and Extras
- (1) Product Manual
Larger than a micro-class machine, the sub-micro 120 S2 is great for outdoor flight in low wind, yet it's still small enough that it can be flown in a variety of indoor spaces. Plus, it's practical to have more batteries on hand since the 120 S2 uses a low-cost 1S Li-Po battery.
The Blade 120 S2 features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the 120 S2 to a level attitude.
Traxxas LaTrax Alias: Quad-Rotor RTF Helicopter
More Powerful, More Durable, More Fun!
Spektrum RC Mini Servo
This is a replacement Spektrum Mini Servo.
- ECX Roost 1/18
- ECX Ruckus 1/18
- ECX Torment 1/18
Blade Nano S3 RTF Flybarless Electric Helicopter w/SAFE, 2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger.
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli builds on the widely popular Nano S2 and offers key technology improvements including built-in voltage telemetry right to your compatible Spektrum™ transmitter. 3D aerobatic expertise is at your fingertips with new features that make mastering difficult maneuvers such as flips and inverted flight easier to learn for all skill levels.
A new flight controller comes totally re-tuned from the ground up improving AS3X® stability, an improved SAFE® mode with angle demand, and an improved panic recovery. On top of that, the SAFE Z altitude control utilizes the on-board accelerometer to keep the heli at a consistent altitude. With its vertically mounted flight controller, it significantly improves damping and removes vibration to the gyro. What you get is a heli with incredible control and performance and the ability to execute dazzling 3D maneuvers. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority while the 45C LiPo flight battery produces efficient power for 3D flight.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D maneuvers cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all the parts from the Nano S2 are compatible with the new Nano S. With the Nano S, hone your indoor 3D skills like never before.
The Blade® Nano S3 heli features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, the revolutionary electronic flight protection system that enables anyone to fly with confidence. With SAFE technology's versatile flight mode system, you can choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability - Z mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit as well as software dampened pitch control.
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit.
- Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit.
Panic Recovery Mode
- Instantly recovers the heli to a level altitude to prevent crashes. If you lose orientation, just press the Panic Recovery button and you'll recover to a level attitude.
SAFE-Z Altitude Control
- SAFE-Z Altitude Control helps keep the heli at a consistent altitude via accelerometer programming.
Pilots can also take advantage of telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that's ideal for any flying site environment.
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The RTF version includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes it easy to select SAFE technology flight modes as well as choose high or low dual rate sensitivity. It also features a low flight pack integrated voltage alarm LED. A similar transmitter is required to complete the BNF Basic version.
- Powerful - Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D maneuvers.
- Light Weight - Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear Servos - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos.
- 45C LiPo Battery - High power output for limitless aerobatics.
- USB Charger - Provides charge-anywhere convenience.
- No assembly required
- Approximate Flight Time
- 4-5 minutes
- Canopy/Body Material
- Completion Level
- Main Blade Material
- Main Frame Material
- Main Rotor Blade Length
- 3.3" (84 mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter
- 7.7" (196 mm)
- Power Type
- Product Weight
- 1.128oz (32g)
- Product Width
- 3.1" (79 mm)
- Propeller Size
- Skill Level
- Level 1
- Speed Control
- Tail Blade Material
- Tail Drive
- Direct Drive
- Tail Motor Type
- Tail Rotor Diameter
- 1.6" (41 mm)
Blade mCP X BL2 BNF Basic Helicopter BLH6050
Learning 3D heli aerobatics is now much less intimidating thanks to the durable design, refined flight performance, and SAFE® Technology in the Blade® mCP X BL2.
Positioned as a beginner to intermediate heli between the Blade Nano S2 and Fusion™ 180, the mCP X BL2 takes the extremely popular mCP X platform to a whole new level with improved flight performance and design. Exclusive SAFE® and AS3X® technology help keep control by delivering the stability needed to develop confidence quickly. Three progressive flight modes allow this heli to grow with each pilot's skill level, making it great for intermediate pilots to pick up with the assurance of panic recovery. This micro heli is suitable as a beginner model thanks to SAFE, but also extremely attractive for experts looking for a durable model for everyday practice and fun. Everyone will love it for its ability to take crashes and keep on flying, giving advanced pilots a great model to challenge themselves and their friends to impromptu fun fly competitions.
- 6+ channel Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® compatible transmitter
- 2S 280mAh LiPo Flight Battery
- Suitable LiPo Battery Charger
- mCP X BL2 Heli with:
- Brushless Inrunner Main Motor, 6700Kv (installed)
- Brushless Outrunner Tail Motor, 7700Kv (installed)
- Flybarless Controller / Receiver with SAFE® and AS3X® (installed)
- Product Manual
- AS3X® Flybarless System
- SAFE® Stability modes and Panic Recovery
- Extremely durable design
- Bright attractive trim scheme
- Powerful, 6700Kv brushless main motor
- 7,700Kv Outrunner brushless tail motor for maximum tail authority
- Includes fast-flight and high-performance symmetrical main blades
- Dual ball bearing, linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Powerful Brushless Main and Tail motor
- Crash resistant design keeps you flying
- Fast and precise long throw linear servos
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 4 minutes
Battery: 280mAh 2S LiPo with PH connector (sold separately)
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 0-250g, 2.2oz (62g)
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushless
Main Rotor Blade Length: 4.6" (117mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 10.3" (263mm)
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Servos: Long throw linear dual bell bearing
Skill Level: Level 2
Swashplate Type: 120°
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Drive: Direct Drive
Tail Motor Type: Brushless outrunner, 7700Kv
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.6" (40mm)
Type: Flybarless Micro Helicopter
Align T-Rex 150X DFC Combo BTF Electric Helicopter w/2 Batteries, Case, Motor, ESC, Gyro, Servos & Blades
This is the Align T-Rex 150X Ready-To-Fly Helicopter. Align's smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-REX 150X, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-REX line of helicopters. Feature strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with the high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Included is an integrated 6-axis gyro, 2.4GHz AFHDS receiver, , Align A10 Radio system, BL Heli supported ESC, and Bluetooth control system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via the Smart Phone App Interface. Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The app makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the free app to get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions. Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro heli's on the market.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150X will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
- RTF - Simply charge the batteries, and go!
- Integrated control system with specially optimized 6-axis gyro, receiver, electronic speed controller.
- All metal DFC main rotor head assembly featuring high end aesthetic and superior flight performance.
- 9000kV Brushless motor used in main rotor; paired with 2S 7.4V 250mAh battery, the unimaginable power will surprise your senses.
- 4g digital micro servos increase helicopter control speed and precision.
- Tail brushless motor sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- Two different skill level main blades included - Black/Advanced & Orange/Beginner
Main Blade Length: 120mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 41mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
Main Drive Gear: 78T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:7.8
Weight (w/o battery): 53g
- T-REX 150X Helicopter
- (1) A10 Radio System
- (1) 150M Main Motor
- (1) 150M Tail Motor
- (1) D3155 Digital Servo
- (1) DS150 Digital Servo
- (1) Main Blade Set (advanced)
- (1) Main Blade Set (beginner)
- (1) Remote Extension
- (1) Tail Blade
- (1) Bind Plug
- (2) 2S Lithium Polymer Battery (30C/250mAh)
Blade 330 S RTF with SAFE
- Spektrum™ DXs transmitter, 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart 30C; IC3 battery, USB-C Smart Charger, and AA batteries included all in one box.
- nnovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence.
- Progressive Flight Modes
- Collective Pitch Rotor System
- Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 330 S Heli
- (1) Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
- (1) Spektrum 2200mAh 11.1v 30cc Smart LiPo
- (1) Spektrum Avian Smart 30A ESC (OEM Version)
- (1) FC6250HX Flight Controller with SPM4651T SRXL2 Receiver
- (1) Spektrum DXs transmitter
- (1) AA Batteries
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything required is included in the box.
Nestled perfectly between the collective pitch sensation Blade® 230 S V2 and the high performance 360 CFX models, the Blade 330 S takes intermediate pilots to the next level. It’s easy to step up with features such as a new modern robust design, easy-to-fly Blade SAFE® Helicopter Firmware, new rotor head, new main frame, and optimized power system. Spektrum™ H3055 and H3065 digital metal geared servos provide precise response and durability, while the carbon fiber main blades ensure precision flight performance and consistency. With one of the best SAFE heli experiences yet, the refined stabilization and recovery modes allow pilots to grow their skills. The 330 S is engineered for intermediate to advanced heli pilots by offering a highly-tuned machine with innovative Smart and SAFE® technology ready for first forays into advanced flight.
Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner and intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Spektrum Smart Technology
When using a compatible Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitter, the included Spektrum Smart ESC, battery and charger provides telemetry data including motor RPM, Current, and Battery Voltage and more without extra modules or wires.
Progressive Flight Modes
Stability Mode – Limited flight envelope with self-leveling bank angle limit.
3D Mode – Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability.
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Metal Gear Cyclic Servos
Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 330 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
325mm Carbon Fiber Blades
Included carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean and precise control.
Reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
The high-speed brushless main motor delivers a simplified drive system that makes the 330 S lightweight and responsive.
Spektrum™ DXs transmitter, 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart 30C; IC3 battery, USB-C Smart Charger, and AA batteries included all in one box.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||4 - 6 minutes|
|Main Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Main Frame Material||Plastic|
|Main Motor Type||Brushless|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||12.8" (325 mm)|
|Main Rotor Diameter||28.4" (721 mm)|
|Number of Poles||6|
|Product Height||8.8" (224 mm)|
|Product Length||25.8" (655 mm)|
|Skill Level||Level 3|
|Tail Blade Material||Plastic|
|Tail Drive||Belt Drive|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||5.98" (152 mm)|
330s 330S 330S rtr 330s rtf 330 s rtf
Blade Main Rotor Blade Set w/Hardware (Black) (mSR X)
This is a replacement Blade Main Rotor Blade Set with Hardware, and is intended for use with the Blade mSR X.
- Blade mSR S
- Blade mSR X