In The Box
- (1) Axial® RBX10™ Ryft™ 1/10 4WD Kit
- (1) Optional 2-Speed Set
- (1) Optional Sway Bar Set
- (1) Optional Differential Spool
- (1) Optional Lower Link Plate Rear
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Radio System
- (1) Steering Servo
- (1) ESC and Motor
- (1) LiPo Battery and Compatible Charger
- (1) Micro Metal Gear Servo (for 2-speed configuration)
The Axial RBX10 Ryft 4WD 1/10 Rock Bouncer Kit allows intermediate level RC drivers to experience the thrills of rock bouncer off-road action. Full-size rock bouncers refuse to stop — or even back down on the throttle — when facing steep climbs and massive rocks. So does the RBX10 Ryft. This ground-up Axial vehicle handles lots of abuse and loads of power!
The RBX10 Ryft's robust, custom tube chassis is engineered from a high-strength composite plastic that withstands the hard knocks of RC off-roading — even while moving at high speeds over difficult off-road terrain. Both the front and rear axles boast a durable one-piece, molded plastic, solid axle design and realistic metal differential covers. Officially licensed Interco TSL Super Swamper Bogger tires on Raceline Monster wheels do their part to tame wild tracks, aided by a 4-link suspension and adjustable, long travel front and rear oil shocks. These features, plus a full-time 4WD transmission, make the RBX10 Ryft an exciting vehicle to take on tough challenges at full throttle.
The Ryft kit comes with a clear body for finishing in your favorite colors, plus decals and realistic interior details. Many option parts are also included: spool/locker, rear aluminum link plates, rear sway bar, and parts for a 2-speed or single-speed transmission setup (servo not included). Build and finish the kit as you wish and complete it with your choice of radio system, motor, ESC and battery. Then, enjoy rock bouncing off-road driving over trails, dirt, gravel, rocks and more, with an RC vehicle that’s engineered to take it.
- FRONT AND REAR SOLID AXLES: The RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD is engineered to carry a lot of power over punishing off-road tracks — as evidenced by the durable one-piece, molded plastic, solid axle design of its front and rear axles. The axles also feature realistic metal differential covers in a raw, unfinished appearance.
- RACELINE MONSTER WHEELS: In full-size, Raceline is the most popular wheel for extreme off-road duty — with a show-quality finish and proven ability to take abuse. Officially licensed Raceline Monster wheels give the 1/10 scale Ryft™ authentic looks and the strength to handle anything you can dish out.
- INTERCO SUPER SWAMPER TSL BOGGER TIRES: The Ryft™ 4WD’s licensed replica Bogger tires feature a directional tread pattern with the patented Interco TSL lug design. The custom siping follows a pattern used by many professional competitive rock bouncers who want an aggressive tire that performs as good as it looks.
- ALUMINUM LONG TRAVEL SHOCKS: The oil-filled shocks feature threaded bodies and a single coilover spring, plus an aluminum shock cap and pre-load adjustment for tuning the suspension to achieve the best dampening rate. The 12mm bore size allows more fluid volume for better performance.
- ALUMINUM LINK PLATES: The Rift™ kit includes hard anodized aluminum lower link plates for added durability and stiffness of the rear 4 link suspension.
- 4-LINK SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry uses a 4-link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to provide the proper anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications.
- FRONT LOAD BATTERY COMPARTMENT: Located under the swing up hood is an easy-to-access battery compartment.
- WB11 WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: The RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD kit includes tough, large diameter WB11 Wildboar™ driveshafts to handle extreme power.
- SCALE DETAILS: The Ryft™ includes details such as an interior set with two drivers, gauge and navigation decals, molded plastic helmets, and simulated front and rear slotted and cross-drilled disc brakes!
- UNIVERSAL AXLE SET: Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Hardened steel construction
- LONG TRAVEL REAR SWAY BAR: This unique torsion bar design with long pivot arms used in conjunction with the long travel suspension is designed to help control the torque twist associated with massive power. This system also helps reduce body roll and adds stability at high speeds.
Length: 21.5 in (546.10mm)
Width: 12.75 in (323.85mm)
Height: 8.75 in (222.25mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.25 in (82.55mm)
Wheelbase: 15.25 in (387.35mm)
Weight: 116.3 oz (3.29kg)