SMART TECHNOLOGY — MORE CONNECTED FOR MORE CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's an RC ecosystem that puts you in complete control while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Smart technology ensures that all of your model's electronics work together seamlessly for the greatest efficiency and performance. It keeps you aware of every component's status, boosts your confidence in its capabilities, and makes your entire system more responsive and simple to use.
Spektrum radios with Smart features can download firmware updates instantly using Wi-Fi and can swap setups with compatible radios via Bluetooth. Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries have a built-in microchip that records and communicates your charging preferences automatically to Smart chargers — just connect your pack and press "Start." Smart IC™ series connectors include an innovative data wire that transfers information easily between Smart components with a single connection. Finally, Smart ESCs not only deliver power but also eliminate the hassles from running telemetry. The days of installing and connecting multiple wires, sensors, modules and links are over.
The AR637T opens up a new era in receivers that will make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience. The AR637T receiver is full-range and compatible with any DSM2 and DSMX aircraft radios.
- Perfect for electric park pilots to large gas models requiring 6 Channels or less
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter*
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- Full range telemetry with integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules
- DSMX protocol receiver with DSM2 backwards compatibility
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the need for bind plug
- Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
- Expansion ports for use with SRXL2 remote receivers and telemetry sensors
- Standard servo connectors
AS3X® TECHNOLOGY (3-AXIS STABILIZATION)
Exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® technology enhances flight stability by countering the effects of wind, turbulence, and other outside forces to help your aircraft fly smoothly and with precision. You’ll feel like you’re piloting an expertly tuned model that performs exactly as you want.
You can configure the AR637T receiver wirelessly, directly from any compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, through the Forward Programming menu. No separate computer or mobile device is needed for setup and adjustments.
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology flight modes help pilots avoid over-controlling their models. SAFE uses AS3X to deliver normal flight performance, but with limited bank and pitch angles to prevent the aircraft from getting in extreme attitudes.
SAFE® PANIC RECOVERY
Sometimes called a bailout mode, Panic is a SAFE Stabilization mode that can return an airplane to level flight from any attitude. It is usually assigned to a momentary button.
To enjoy the full benefits of Smart™ technology, use the AR637T receiver with a Smart ESC and telemetry capable Spektrum DSMX® transmitter. Vital telemetry data such as current, voltage, temperature and RPM is sent directly to your transmitter in real time.
The Spektrum™ AR637T receiver features an integrated barometer (built-in pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
- DSM2/DSMX 6 Channel Telemetry Receiver
- # of Channels:
- 1.96 in (49.80 mm)
- 0.94 in (23.34 mm)
- 0.595 in (15.02 mm
- 0.42 oz (12 g)
- Voltage Range:
- Antenna Length:
- 6.10 in (155 mm) and 7.32 in (186 mm)
• Perfect for electric park pilots to large gas models requiring 6 Channels or less
• Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
• AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter*
• Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
• Full range telemetry with integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules
• DSMX protocol receiver with DSM2 backwards compatibility
• Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the need for bind plug
• Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
• Expansion ports for use with SRXL2 remote receivers and telemetry sensors
• Standard servo connectors
Like its predecessor, the AR637T features built in AS3X Technology, but now pilots can set up and program SAFE Technology to their aircraft. AS3X Technology (3-axis stabilization) works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft. SAFE Technology offers an extra level of protection so that RC flying is easier than ever before. When activated, bank and pitch limitations keep you from over-controlling and automatic self-leveling makes recovery from risky or confusing attitudes as simple as releasing the sticks. Programming and set up of AS3X and SAFE is done directly from your Spektrum transmitter* with an easy 3-step forward programming initial setup. To use SAFE and AS3X technology with the AR637T receiver, the receiver needs to be set up with a compatible Spektrum transmitter. With forward programming there is no need for apps or cables to program or make changes while at the flying field.
The AR637T features full range telemetry with an integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional sensors. Additional telemetry devices such as voltage sensors can be connected to the volt port and XBus telemetry sensors can be connected through the XBus connector. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver to add additional RF path redundancy (sold separately). An SRXL2 port is available to connect compatible devices, program and update the receiver, and bind with a traditional bind plug or connect a battery. The AR637T is compatible and ready-to-use with the Spektrum Smart ESC for even easier one-wire telemetry data. Spektrum Smart ESCs combine plug-n-play simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics – together, creating the best-performing RC system for your model imaginable. For more information about Spektrum Smart technology please visit the Spektrum Smart Technology Page.
The AR637T receiver throttle port includes Smart Throttle. When equipped with Smart Throttle the standard servo connector delivers the throttle signal to the ESC, plus the ESC can send telemetry data back to the receiver. The throttle port will automatically detect when a Smart throttle compatible ESC is plugged in and the throttle port will begin to operate in Smart Throttle mode.
No more bind plugs! Instead, a large bind button is used to enter the bind mode. All combined the Spektrum AR637T gives you more in a 6-channel receiver than ever before, so that you can fly with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
- E-flite Cherokee 1.3m
- E-flite DRACO 2.0m
- E-flite Extra 300 1.3m
- E-flite F-16 Falcon Original
- E-flite Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m
- E-flite Habu SS
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m
- E-flite RV-7 1.1m
- E-flite Timber Evolution 1.5m
- E-flite Timber X
- E-flite Viper 90mm