The ARRMA® TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy is tougher than ever before, making it the ideal choice for taking your speed bashing to the next level — with the added convenience of a fully installed, high-quality Spektrum™ electronics package.
- Heavy-duty, All Metal Drivetrain
- Center Body Support And Aluminum Center Brace For Maximum Durability
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum Laser-etched Chassis Plate
- EXB Heavy-duty Steel Turnbuckles
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA® TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash 1/8 Scale Speed Truggy RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart Waterproof ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SR6110AT AVC® Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ SPMS652 Waterproof Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 4S LiPo or 6S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- (1) Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
New — Extreme Bash features:
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched front and rear shock towers
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched steering rack
- EXB Anodized aluminum laser-etched front and rear chassis braces
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Front bumper and skid plate
- EXB Plated limited slip oil-filled differentials
- EXB Heavy duty front upper steel hinge pins and mount
- EXB Matte and gloss effect body
- EXB Extra hard servo saver spring
- Belted multi-terrain dBoots® Katar tires
New — Spektrum™ Radio and Factory-Installed Electronics:
- Spektrum™ DX3 Smart DSMR® Radio and SR6110AT AVC® receiver
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ S652 Steel-Geared waterproof digital servo
Proven TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD features:
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Heavy-duty, all metal drivetrain
- Center body support and aluminum center brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Steel rear suspension mounts
- Rubber-shielded bearings
- Steel spur gear
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- ARRMA® motor heatsink
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- 2-Year limited warranty (see ARRMA website support for details)
ARRMA® engineers have given the TALION™ 6S BLX Speed Truggy the Extreme Bash premium treatment! EXB hardened components increase toughness everywhere it counts, resulting in a 1/8 scale speed basher with virtually unstoppable strength. It's also the first ARRMA® EXB vehicle that comes ready-to-run with a Spektrum™ AVC® radio and Spektrum™ 6S brushless power system — giving you the muscle and control to bash over brutal terrain at 70+ mph speeds.
"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods, along with a center body support and brace, provide even more rugged resilience. Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXB-toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
The TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass on tough MT wheels outfitted with multi-terrain, belted dBoots® Katar tires. They provide all the traction you'll need to maximize the speed potential of the 6S-capable brushless power system's Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor. With its DX3™ DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6110AT receiver, and Firma™ 150A ESC, this model also provides the benefits of Spektrum™ AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technologies straight out of the box.
With the AVC® system's on-demand traction control, you can dial-in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don't want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3™ radio's AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy precisely on the line you want to hold.
Download the optional Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app to your mobile device — it's available free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play — to take full advantage of the Smart electronics' telemetry capabilities. Once you connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to the DX3™ transmitter, you can use it to view top speed, battery voltage, and other essential data in real time (requires an optional BT2000 Bluetooth Module, available separately).
Topped off with an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body and high downforce wing, the TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy represents the highest level yet of performance and durability in the 1/8 scale 6S BLX platform. For speed bashers who want the best, it's all right here.
BUILT FOR EXTREME SPEED BASHING
Rugged chassis components, including all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, a heavy-duty drivetrain, strong composite chassis side pods, durable steel driveshafts, and more contribute to unstoppable bashing performance. The EXB front bumper and skid plate let you fearlessly tackle almost anything that stands in your way.
The TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy takes "Designed Fast, Designed Tough" to a new level. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from front and rear aluminum chassis braces.
LARGE OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
These adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks are mounted on EXB 7075 T6 aluminum front and rear shock towers. Along with the heavy-duty front and rear arms, they provide smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
WHEELS & TIRES
The durable, belted dBoots® Katar tires with medium-compound foam inserts offer long-lasting performance and feature an aggressive tread pattern for excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces. The tires are mounted on tough, 4.2" MT wheels with durable hubs.
FINISHED TRUCK BODY
The sleek truck body features a high downforce wing and comes with an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect factory finish.
Spektrum™ DX3 2.4GHz Smart DSMR® Radio System
- Smart-ready SR6110AT receiver
- On-the-fly adjustable AVC® (Active Vehicle Control) gain for personalized handling set-up
- Ergonomic steering wheel for precise control in all conditions
- Convenient voltage level indicator for Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- Convenient handbrake button for on-demand drifting
Spektrum™ S652 Steel Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- Torque: 19.08kg-cm (265 oz-in) @ 7.4V
- 32% stronger and 5% faster than the ADS-15M in the previous version
Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- 4S/6S compatible
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
|Front Track||16.46" (418mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No Assembly Required|
|Body||Trimmed and Painted with Decals Applied|
|Product Width||16.46" (418 mm)|
|Final Drive Ratio||14.33|
|Rear Track||16.46" (418mm)|
|Wheelbase||14.88" (378 mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||4.3|
|Product Length||21.65" (550 mm)|
|Product Weight||9.44 lbs (4.29 kg)|
|Ball Bearings||Transmission, Rubber Shielded|
|Chassis||0.12" (3mm) plate, 7076-T6 aluminum|
|Product Height||7.09" (180 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size||17mm|
|Differential||Gear Type, 3 Total|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled, Coil-over Springs|