Dynamite Passport GPS Speed Meter 2.0Regular price $ 119.99
- Track: Location, speed, altitude and much more
- Compatible with RC planes, helis, cars, trucks and boats
- Compact, Lightweight size allows for an easy fit in most RC application
- Built-in high-capacity LiPo Battery - 4 hours continious tracking pending conditions
- USB cable included for charging
- PC Interface for mapping on Google map products
- Record and download GPS map data (See Support for GPS Logger download)
- Can be used in real-world application worldwide
- Reads speeds up to 560 MPH (900 KPH)
- Switch between Metric and Imperial units using PC software
Dynamite's GPS Speed Meter and Tracker provides car/truck, boating and air enthusiasts with a compact, portable and easy to use GPS device for tracking everything from top speed reached to locations of their model. The unit's compact size and ultra light weight allows for it to be utilized in various applications including everything from large scale aircraft to 1/10th or smaller radio control cars/trucks/boats.
Thanks to the units built-in WASS/EGNOS/MSAS/RTCM (Global Positioning compatibility by country or region), the unit can be used anywhere in the world. The unit uses 10Hz refresh rate providing extremely fast response to changes in the models position while the units low power consumption provides the user with up to 4 hours of uninterrupted tracking time.
The unit's LCD screen provides real-time data feedback and it's waterproof design allows for use in virtually all weather conditions. You can also use the Dynamite GPS Logger* software to map your drive, flight, jog, swim, etc. using Google mapping products.
The LCD screen will display average, current, and peak speed. As well as current and max altitude, total distance, and GPS coordinates.
- Concurrent reception: GPS and GLONASS
- Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHZ
- Satellite Signal Reception Sensitivity: -167 dBm
- Update Frequency: 1 – 10Hz
- Antenna Type: Built-in
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65mm x 40mm x 20mm (2.6 in x 1.6 in x 0.8 in)
- Weight: 45 g (1.58 oz)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90%
- Built-in Flash Memory: 1MB
- Built-in Battery: 200 mAh LiPo
- Operating time: up to 150 minutes
- Recording Time at 1Hz: up to 18 hours - default setting
- Recording Time at 10Hz: up to 2 hours
- Included Items: USB Cable, Speed Meter